Our statement of faith, mission & resources are grounded in the historical, conservative Christian faith. While this dictates our publication policy, it does not define the extent of our fellowship.
- We affirm the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We affirm that there is one God, eternally existent in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We affirm the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We affirm that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We affirm the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We affirm the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We affirm the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.